CMD-Continuing Ministerial Development
Training, course materials and links for lay and ordained ministry.
- The 2017 Brochure for lay ministers, LPAs, LWLs, ordained ministers and retired ministers
- Online Booking for lay ministers, LPAs, LWLs, ordained ministers & retired ministers-Please see the step by step guides detailed below and available in the resources box below latest courses to book online bottom left of this screen. Please call the office 01722 411944 if you need help with the online booking process.
- Ministry Development Leave Guidelines
- Theology of Ministerial Development
Online Booking guides
There are four step by step guides to help you
- Online Booking -Step by Step to Registration
- Step by Step-how to book a course online
- Help-I have lost my username or password
- Online booking-Viewing your courses and cancelling a course booking
If you are still experiencing a problem please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01722 411944.
Ministry Review Scheme
The scheme offers a Ministry Review every 18 months. This alternates between a peer review (conducted by a reviewer selected from the diocesan list) and a senior staff review (conducted by a Bishop or Archdeacon, or by arrangement by the Dean).
Click here for more.
The Archdeacon of Sherborne is responsible for wellbeing in the Diocese of Salisbury.
Click here for the main page.
Contact the Ven Paul Taylor: