Your basket
Your basket
0 items - £0.00

Personal tools

Home Schools National Organisations

Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Latest courses to book online


National Organisations

by Cherith Rosevear-Cox last modified 30 Apr, 2021 12:25 PM

There are a range of organisations which you can contact for further information regarding the Safeguarding of Children and Young People.

Safeguarding Icon [Apr 2021]


Past Cases Review 2 NSPCC helpline for Children and Adults:  

0800 80 20 20


NSPCC Child Protection Helpline: 0808 800 5000 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are worried about a child.

NSPCC helpline | NSPCC


Child-line: 0800 1111 (lines free and open 24 hours).

Phone if you are a child or young person and are worried about anything.

Get Support | Childline


Other agencies which come into contact with children:

Other agencies involved with children have a responsibility to pass on to the local authority or the police any suspicions of child abuse or any concerns about a child.  

These include:

  • Health care professionals, including health visitors, midwives, doctors and hospital staff
  • Other professionals who work with children, including play workers and youth and community workers
  • Probation officers
  • Teachers and other school staff
  • Nursery staff
  • Education welfare officers
  • Educational psychologists.


Document Actions