The primary purpose of Continual Ministerial Development (CMD) is to support the ongoing formation of leaders, lay and ordained, so that they may be inspired and equipped to confidently Make Jesus Known.
Our CMD Programme is underpinned by our vision to, 'Make Jesus Christ known in every place, so that all might flourish and grow, seeking His kingdom here and now.'
Sitting behind this vision are five strategic priorities:
- Creative Partnerships in Local Mission
- Courageous Christian Leadership
- Working for Justice
- Championing Climate Justice
- Sustaining the Future Financially
In our CMD Programme we commit to create a learning environment in which all ministers, lay and ordained, can flourish in their service of God and commitment to Making Jesus Known.
View the latest CMD brochure (Sept-Nov) below:
- An annual CMD Grant for licensed clergy (currently £286 for 2023)
- Reflective Practice Groups Spiritual Accompaniment
- Opportunities for Extended Ministerial Development Leave (EMDL)
As members of the South Central Regional Training Partnership we offer courses including:
- Post of First Responsibility
- Rural /Area Deans Consultation Preparing for Retirement Consultation
Through MDR, clergy are given the opportunity to:
Contact the Ministral Development Lead for Learning
Parish Services Administrator Lead for Learning